Guests are Authorised Users that are part of a project but are not members of the organisation account. They can only see and access the project they have been added to. They are still Authorised Users of the account but have limited access. So this is a great way to collaborate with subcontractors and external parties without giving them full access to all of the organisation’s account.
- Guests can only see and access the projects they are added to
- Guests can add already existing organisation account members to the project
- Guests cannot add other guests to the project
- Guests cannot create projects in the organisation account
- Users can add guests to projects
- Users cannot add guests to the organisation account
- Users cannot add other users to the organisation account
- Admins can add users and guests to projects
- Admins can add users to the organisation account
- Admins can add guests to the organisation account
You can see and manage the guests in the main ‘people’ tab of the organisation account.